We create your MADE IN ITALY garment.
If you don’t find what you are looking for in our on-line catalogues, you can request us to produce your garment
Our production is truly Made in Italy and follows high quality standards both in terms of packaging details and fabrics. The entire supply chain is absolutely Italian and involves only highly qualified Italian people. TT-Shirt does not work with foreign people working in Italy because we believe and practice the real Made in Italy. When they sell you Made in Italy at a low price beware. Made in Italy can NOT have similar or slightly higher costs than a promotional one. Made in Italy is synonymous with quality and quality comes at a cost. Those who turn to us are brands that believe in true Made in Italy and therefore demand quality.
Our fabrics are all certified in accordance with OKEO-TEX Standard 100. Jersey and Sweatshirt fabrics have no inner traces of polyester and therefore are 100% cotton. They are fabrics of superior quality that allow excellent printing results with both silk-screen and digital printing.
- 100% cotton jersey
- Jersey Modal
- Jersey Slub – Jersey devorè
- 100% cotton jersey melange grey
- 100% cotton jersey french terry and vintage for sweatshirt
- Polyester for sublimation print
- 100% Organic cotton jersey
- 100% organic cotton jersey french terry for sweatshirt
- Recicled PET polyester | Made in Italy fabric
Our minimum quantity is really minimum!
We are unique in being able to offer the possibility to create small productions completely tailor-made. This we do to assist those who are just starting and cannot immediately afford industrial production. We want therefore, to give you the possibility to test the market with your products. We start off with a minimum production of 130 pieces for t-shirts, 100 for sweats and 50 pieces for polos, mixed sizes, same sample and same color of fabric.
If you choose instead one of our garment in our catalogue, you can start your made in Italy production from 60 pieces for t-shirts and polos and 40 pieces for sweats.
*** 2 weeks for creating the prototype ***
Production times instead are based on quantity and type of garment. The production of garments can be 100% Made in Italy or abroad. This, of course, must be agreed upon at the time the order is made.
How to proceed with the order:
1. The customer should provide all information of the sample to be produced: a design of the model or a physical sample of the pattern to be reproduced, the type of fabric to be used, the colour and quantity required for every single model of a certain colour.
2. We will provide a quotation (protoype and production) as well as information on production times. In case of acceptance of the offer, we will begin production of the prototypes that the customer will have endorsed.
3. Received samples: the customer gives indications on eventual modifications to be made before passing onto the production phase. The sampling process will continue as long as the manager doesn’t respond accordingly to the demands made by the customer.
4. At this point the order moves to the production phase and will be delivered to the customer at the agreed time.